Saturday 12 July 2014

Day three of cheating

So, this is the third day of my holiday.  So far I've worn two of my "cheat tops" (those that were not in the original 33 and are designated "holiday only") and I've had a revelation.

I don't like wearing them.  I don't think they suit me, I don't feel good wearing them.  I find it odd that after only a week of doing 333, where I originally found it so tricky to select what was going in the minimalist wardrobe I can have such a strong reaction to a couple of pieces I've left out.  But maybe it's because I like the clothes I've selected so much that it's a reaction against all the things I kept because I thought I should like/wear them, they were the right colours, etc.

Whatever it is, these tops are going straight in the charity bag when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment