Tuesday 1 July 2014

The first hurdle

Unbelievably today, the first morning of the challenge, I have fallen at the first hurdle. 

Today is a working-from-home day, but also take-three-year-old-to-nursery day and nip-to-the-shops-if-I-have-the-time day, so casual clothes seemed about right.  The weather is glorious here, so jeans didn't seem appropriate.  It was then that I realised that if I wanted to wear one of my patterned tunics (which I did), I had no light-weight, non-work trousers, as the ones in my 333 wardrobe are patterned and would look really wrong (there's looking good with less and looking like you got dressed in the dark/have lost all sense of style).

So I've now included a pair of linen, grey/beige (very thin stripes) trousers.  They look good!  I'm substituting them for my crocs, which will only be worn around the house or at the beach (now I'll have to stick to that...).  I am also stupidly excited about this, as said trousers didn't fit a few weeks ago.

Hopefully I can manage a few more days without another substitution...

No comments:

Post a Comment