Thursday 3 July 2014

First proper challenge: laundry

So, my first proper challenge on Project 333 (if you don't count changing items on day one, which I don't) is laundry.
Even though I live in a house with two other people, one of them small and messy, we seem to be on top of the laundry so far this week, no overflow of laundry basket, no small boy having run out of summer shorts and t-shirts.  The laundry basket is half full.

We're going away for the weekend tomorrow and I've done some packing, an outfit for tomorrow evening and warm/cold options for Saturday and Sunday as you can never tell what the weather is going to do.  I then looked at what to wear today and I'm struggling for options - maybe the pair of jeans I've not packed (too warm)?  The black and white striped tunic (it's a short-sleeves kind of day)?

My entire wardrobe (that isn't packed) seems to be in the laundry pile.

I think it's because I've had a work-casual week, I've not worn smart-casual/smart clothes to work, so they're still in the wardrobe, being completely inappropriate for another working-from-home-to-get-this-report-written day.

Fortunately (not really, but...) said small boy wet the bed last night, so at least one laundry wash is going on.  So my wardrobe should be restored.  And I have resorted to not-leaving-the-house "in-house loungewear", at least until I go out at 6pm.  When it should be cooler enough to wear jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment